You know you need a beer, but can you get a bottle of honey stings out of your fridge before you go to bed?
That’s the challenge faced by an Edmonton woman who had to find a solution after she accidentally spilled her own honey on a bottle that contained a batch of stinger.
“I opened the fridge and I was like, ‘Holy s—, it’s a honey stinging bottle,'” she told CBC News.
“I was like ‘oh my god.'”
After a little bit of research, we decided to just open up the fridge.
We opened up the freezer.
I poured it out.
And I poured another piece of honey on top.
It’s really thick, it tastes like sugar, and it’s really hard to get in the mouth,” she added. “
It wasn’t much,” she said.
“It’s really thick, it tastes like sugar, and it’s really hard to get in the mouth,” she added.
“We’re used to it being a little thicker, so it was a little tough.”
Once the stinger was in the fridge, it took a couple of days to set.
“The next day, it was like a little piece of candy,” she explained.
“We got home and we were like, this is going to be great.
I just put the whole thing in my mouth and I swallowed it whole.
It was really nice.”
The honey tasted really sweet.
“Oh my God, it tasted like a candy bar,” she told the Edmonton Journal.
“You know, just delicious.
I love sweets, so that’s definitely what it tastes just like.”
In the end, it wasn’t long before the stings were gone.
“So far, so good,” she concluded.